Tyre Protector is a revolutionary product that seals tires from the inside and protects them against punctures, blow-outs and air loss. Excessive heat is a tire’s worst enemy as it causes under inflation, a frequent condition which then leads to slow punctures and porosity leaks when neglected.
The Tyre Protector Product in More Detail
There are many sealants currently on the market, but Tyre Protector is widely recognized as the most effective and advanced product available. To demonstrate our confidence in our product we have developed an approach where the emphasis is on practical demonstration of exactly how the product works and potential customers are frequently offered an opportunity to try before they buy.
The sealant, which remains in its gel like state for the life of the tire, is professionally installed into the tire through the valve stem after the removal of the valve core. As the tire rotates, centrifugal force evenly spreads Tyre Protector over the entirety of the internal tread area, coating the area with a minimum 2mm coating of sealant. The coating repairs leaks immediately a penetration occurs as thousands of strong interlocking fibres react instantly sealing around the puncturing object thus preventing loss of air.
- Under inflation is the biggest cause of blow outs and excess tire wear. Under inflation generates excess heat (a tires biggest enemy). Most tires run under inflated because a tyre loses air via the microscopic pores in rubber (porosity leaks). Because of the manufacturing process involved in tire production, the microscopic pores are ONLY evident within the tread area. Tyre Protector's advanced formulation eliminates air loss and provides complete puncture protection.
- Tyre Protector is a laboratory tested and road proven thixotropic tire sealant, which instantly and permanently seals punctures in the tread area caused by puncturing objects up to (6mm) in car tires and (12mm) in commercial vehicle tires.
- It reduces under inflation and is beneficial to the life of the tire as it helps to maintain constant air-pressure, extending tire life and greatly improving fuel economy.
The ingredients in Tyre Protector are non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable. The product is fully water soluble and may be washed away with water. This enables commercial tires to be reused by way of re-treading or re-mixing.
Tyre Protector does not affect the balance of the tire because it is professionally installed using precise quantities. It is however recommended, especially with cars, that the wheels should be balanced prior to installation
Benefits of the Sealant
- Protects tires against punctures
- Extend the life of tires
- Protects lives and properties.
- Helps tires absorb heat to 180 degrees
- Nontoxic and environmental friendly